In the IELTS speaking exam, the third section consists of a discussion between you and the examiner on the topic you spoke on in section 2. So, this will be two-way communication between you and the examiner. However, keep in mind that, the examiner will only ask you the questions and the rest of the talking has to be done by you. In this article, we have listed the question which the examiner may ask you from a certain topic in section 3 of the IELTS speaking section. However, keep in mind that these are only the example topics and questions as the topics may vary in the exam as well as the questions.
Topics & Questions for the part 3 of IELTS speaking test part 3
#1 Questions About Eating Habits in IELTS Speaking Test
- What kind of food do individuals eat in your home country?
- Are there any differences in the habits of eating in your home country as compared to the past?
- Do people eat healthy food in your home country?
- According to you, why people in different countries have adopted different types of table manners?
- Do you think that eating habits will change in the coming years?
#2 Questions About Education in IELTS Speaking Exam
- According to you, are the priorities of education different presently than that of the past?
- How are the languages being taught in schools in your home country?
- Do you believe that school type can affect your career?
- Do you believe that there will be more changes in classrooms in the future?
#3 Questions About Environment in IELTS Speaking Section
- Is your home country also suffering from the problem of water pollution?
- According to you what causes pollution in water?
- How do you think that one can keep water safe from polluting?
- Dou you believe that in the near future the problems of water pollution will be solved?
#4 Questions About the Influence of Television in IELTS Exam Speaking Section
- Do people watch television in your home country?
- What types of programs are famous on television in your home country?
- Do people prefer watching television?
- Do you believe that private television is good or not?
- According to you what are the side effects of watching television on children?
#5 Influences on young population in Speaking Section of IELTS Test
- What kind of people are there in your home country which influences the people who are young?
- Is it mandatory to have a role model?
- Do the behavior of young people is influenced by education in your home country?
- According to you what will influence young people in the near future?
#6 Questions About Leisure activities in IELTS Test Speaking Section
- What are the popular leisure activities in your home country?
- Do you believe that people should do leisure activities?
- Why some activities are more famous than others?
- Are leisure activities which are famous nowadays, were also famous in the past?
- According to you what activities will be famous in the future?
#7 Questions About Shopping in Speaking Section of IELTS Test
- Is shopping one of the famous activities in your home countries?
- According to you, how the habits of shopping changed since you were a child?
- Do you believe that advertising also affects people’s minds towards shopping?
- Will these shopping habits change in the future?
#8 Questions About Sports in IELTS Speaking Section Exam
- Which sport is famous in your home country?
- Are there any playing benefits of sports?
- Will sport choices change in the future?
- Do you believe that people can be bought closer to sports?
#9 Questions About Transport in IELTS Speaking Test
- What is the mode of transportation in your home country?
- Are the kinds of transport changed since you were young?
- Are there any improvements to transport currently?
- Will the transport system improvements in the future in your home country?