An IELTS certification has the potential to open further doors for international students in academics as well as towards career building. On an estimate, around 5 million students appear for the IELTS exam from 140 nations each year. Whereas there are many talented students that have the potential to clear this IELTS exam in good grades but due to financial crises such students give up on taking an IELTS exam.
This is where we became a hope for such talented students by rewarding them back with a US$5000 cash scholarship award. We now invite applications from international eligible students to apply for our Fully Funded Cash Scholarship 2022.
Who is Eligible?
Following students will be considered to apply for the cash scholarship award:
- Candidates under 32 years of age
- Cleared High School with at least 75% marks
- Cleared undergrad courses with at least 3.0 GPA; (7th & 8th-semester students are also eligible, they must provide transcripts of first 6 semesters with GPA>3.0)
- Have not appeared for an IELTS exam before
- With family income less than US$250 a month (Required family bank statements & Tax receipts)
- One recommendation letter from a teacher of your previous school stating candidate as deserving)
Coverage of the Cash Scholarship Award
The Cash Reward Scholarship covers US$5000 funding for successful applicants.
How to apply?
The eligible candidates are required to fill an online application form available below to apply for a cash reward scholarship. The deadline to apply for a Cash Reward Scholarship is November 30, 2022.Submit Application.